Thursday, October 20, 2011

Funny Internet Things

If you'd only keep an eye out, you would realize that there are so many little things to laugh at on the internet.  Let me share with you some amusing things I have seen this week.

Well, no shit!  Are you making fun of me, random word generator?


Well then I don't want to be here anyway!


I think the people at Spin Magazine need to learn the difference between "giving someone a compliment" and "saying nothing at all."


Actually, death-trap shoes like this can torture feet.


Making lists like this is a QUALITY way to spend one's time.


Does this cute little bear charm look funny to anyone else?


This is just weird.  You LOVE Hamblor, the GOD of HAMBURGERS!  Come be his internet slave!  ROAR!!!


Don't pay them!  Try us FOR FREE!!!  (and then start paying us)


"Calling all prostitutes!" -Craigslist


False.  I can think of at least seven faster bubble games off the top of my head.


Wait, what?


Brad Pitt is underrated, really?  Not according to my list of famous poopers!
(See my post "Ruminations" if you don't know what I'm talking about)


Just keep your eyes peeled and you'll see it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment